- Have you ever wondered if your dog’s current diet is complete and balanced and appropriate for them? A diet analysis will examine the current diet against your dog’s individual needs such as weight, age, breed and activity level. There are no restrictions on what the current diet may be- it can be homemade or commercial raw or cooked, canned, kibble or a mix of all.
- Recipe analyses can only be done for healthy, adult dogs.
- You will receive an expected nutritional analysis of the current diet and notes on what nutrients are too low or high based on your dogs requirements
- Suggestions on how to adjust the diet are not included in this service. If you would like this feedback, please purchase the Full Diet Analysis
- If you decide you want to purchase a full formulation after the analysis, 50% of the fee will go towards the formulation fee.
- You will receive an expected nutritional analysis of the current diet and notes on what nutrients are too low or high based on your dogs requirements. Feedback will also be given on how the macronutrient and micronutrient levels look.
- In addition, you will get feedback on ingredients used and suggestions on how you can optimize the current formulation.
- The report will include specific recommendations to adjust the recipe.
- This service will not be able to be converted to a formulation